National Community Development Week is the perfect time to start using social media to help tell your story!
To make the most of your online platform, here's a few tips on the most effective ways to post:
- Post a short story of your programs or individual/family beneficiary stories (with permission) on your social media pages.
- Ask followers to share their posts on their elected officials’ social media pages and/or mention elected officials in posts.
- Ask followers to share your content on social media.
- Share content from other organizations’ social media pages.
- Use photos and/or links when posting to social media whenever possible.
- Be sure to mention NACCED in your tweets, using @NACCEDNews, so we can share and retweet your messages!
And don't forget to use hashtags!
You can find NACCED on Facebook and Twitter and we hope you'll join the conversation.